Friday, December 16, 2011

Worms, and Grasshoppers, and Frogs...oh my!

Andrew is my science kid. He loves it. For his birthday, my parents (with my suggestion), got him a dissection kit. He was a little freaked out at first, but then he dove right in and started with the hardest animal-the frog. He did all of the cutting himself while Hailey and Grant looked on. He thought it was so interesting and was so excited to show Adam (Cory's husband). Adam wasn't quite as thrilled and had to wait "until his food settled" before looking. :)


They all look a little weird here, but they all had a blast watching.

1 comment:

kat said...

i had no idea you could get your own frog to dissect! i thought you had to wait and do it at school. hummm . . . . is 4 years old too young? maybe i need to put it on my mother's day list!