Monday, December 26, 2011

A few of my favorite Christmas pix

I wanted to post a couple of my favorite pictures of Christmas day...
We finished a puzzle.


Hailey practicing on her sewing machine from Santa. She's already made a couple of projects and is ready to make a quilt (her mother isn't quite ready to embark on that project).


Favorite toy EVER. Santa brought Alyssa an Elmo and she is in love. She dances with him, and just laughs every time she plays with him. Thank you Santa!


The kids draw names and Hailey had Carter this year. He hasn't stopped playing Madden since yesterday. I can only tolerate this kind of playing at Christmas.


What a ham. My parents, who are serving a mission in Canada, sent us each a Canada shirt. We love them and wore them all day yesterday. I'll have to wash them all and get a group shot.


Grant got gifts for Hailey.


Andrew drew Alyssa's name. She LOVES the playdough.

What a wonderful day.

No comments: