Thursday, December 22, 2011

Is there anything more painful than family pictures??

I seriously hate taking family pictures. Someone is usually grumpy (usually multiple someones) and there is always the weird expression, blink, nose pick, etc. It is PAINFUL. However, I like seeing a current picture in our house, so we tried once again. Nothing turned out great, but it was kind of funny trying.

This was the closest we got.

Then we tried for individual pictures of the kids. They were totally goofy...
Is there ANYTHING natural about this pose of Andrew's???


At least we're having fun...


Hailey's "tights" are actually women's knee highs and she complained about them the ENTIRE time that she had them on. I hope that they are never seen again.


I feel exactly the same way as Grant.


I'm glad that I saved this one for last. She was pretty amiable to getting her picture taken. Thank goodness for the 2 year old! :)
I don't think I am ever going to try this again.

1 comment:

birdmama said...

So cute! I think your picture on the couch looks fantastic!!!

Good job!