Saturday, November 1, 2008

BIG haircut




Hailey decided that she wanted her hair to be cut up to her shoulders. She has asked this several times, but we've always put her off. Tonight she would not be deterred. Chris has been fairly against it b/c he loves her long hair. Tonight, she cuddled up to him, batted those long eyelashes and said, "please, Daddy, can I cut my hair?" How could he resist? So, I felt brave and did it myself. She is pretty pleased with herself and thinks she looks great. I'm glad that she has no regrets, although I must say, it was hard for me to do it. Hopefully one day she'll want to grow it out again. :) Andrew said that we should call her Sarah b/c she doesn't look like Hailey anymore.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Tell Hailey (or Sara) I LOVE it. She was cute with long hair, but I really like it short.

Adam said...

This is Cory, not Adam, but he likes it too :)