Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Willis Tower

On the kids day off today, we decided to head to Willis Tower to check out the new ledge (new to us). We got to look all around, see all of the city, learn a lot of interesting facts and then go out on the ledge.

These two girls just walked on out there with no fear.  I am continually amazed by Hailey's daring personality.  At Disney, she went on every thrill ride and screamed for more.  Same thing here...no hesitation about being 103 stories in the air and looking straight down.

Carter was SUPER tentative.  He would only stand on the very edge and never went out again (I'm not judging...I was freaked myself).

View of the city

On the ledge.  I seriously felt like I was going to throw up.  Logically, I knew it was safe, but my body really reacted to being up that high and walking out on a see through ledge.

No fear.

These two were doing push ups while all of the adults looked on in awe.

No comments: