Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cousin visit

My sister and her family are visiting and I thought I'd post a few pictures of the things we've been doing.

Sammi and Grant checking out a mummy at the Field museum.


All the cousins (minus Paul who was crying) before church.


Paul and Alyssa sitting on a truck. Paul was so cute trying to snuggle with Alyssa, and she wasn't so excited about having his arm around her.


Andrew was trying to get ready for school and make his lunch. Sammi and Paul wouldn't let go of him. It was so funny.


Paul, Sammi and Grant sitting on a coffin by the mummy exhibit in the Field Museum.


Checking out the adobe house.


Paul helping Andrew practice piano.


We went down to the river and the kids found some shells in the water. They were busy using sticks to fish them out. We came home with a bunch of them. (I've been quietly throwing them in the trash-they stink).


Grant at the Children's Museum-air is blowing up in his face. I just love this shot.

1 comment:

birdmama said...

Cute pictures! I love the last one with Grant being "blown away". Fun!