Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning

It was a picture perfect Christmas-at least in my view. Chris and I were talking before bed and he actually complained about the cold (Arizona boy)!! I was in heaven with the Christmas Eve snow. It made everything beautiful and frosty. Perfect!!
Here are the children on my bed at 6:30. As you can see, everyone was wide awake except for Carter. Ten seems a little early to be losing the excitement of Christmas morning!


This year, our kids drew names so that they only bought for one sibling. This is the gift that Grant chose for Andrew.


Carter chose this dart board for Chris and was really excited when he found out there is a "trash talk" feature on it. What's better than playing darts with your dad and having some trash talk going on? (honestly, I don't totally get it, but I AM a girl).


Hailey got a "perfect pet": a cute dog that breathes while it sleeps. I honestly hope this is the only pet we will ever have. Cute little Alyssa always wants to be close to people and has learned to climb up on the chairs. I now call her the hurricane-she is creating constant destruction.


Alyssa opening her gift from Carter. It took awhile.


Hailey's choice for Grant. It was a beautiful thing to see them playing this together later in the morning. I love it when they are happy and having fun together. We had a wonderful time together.

No comments: