Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve


We met with friends on Christmas Eve and had the children act out the Nativity. It is so fun to see these children get into their parts and to remember the true meaning of Christmas.

Lizzy is the cutest angel I've ever seen.

Hailey was Mary and Carter Bird was Joseph. I don't think that Kori saw, but Hailey actually went up to Carter and tried to kiss him. She'll be glad to know that Carter backed away. It's Hailey I need to worry about.
"Mary" and "Elizabeth": what cute girls.

1 comment:

birdmama said...

Absolutely darling! Thanks so much for coming over! We had a blast Christmas Eve! FYI, when Hailey asked me who was going to be playing Joseph and I replied with "my Carter", she said "Yes!" and pumped her arm. I'm totally fine with this type of reaction. In fact, I'm thrilled it's not the opposite. :)